Friday, November 6, 2009

My Alma Mater and Buffalo and Chicken

Tonight is the football game between my alma mater (currently my daughter's school) and our rival. Go Rebs! Beat the Buffs! I'm headed to the pep rally to watch Mascot in a skit.

Also, we (the family) has entered (10 times) into a drawing (another fundraiser~geesh) to win a chance to attempt a field goal from the 10 yard line. The prize? Chick-fil-A for a year. Yee Haw!

Now, we should hit the gym and work out after The Captain gets off of work, however, we aren't going. Here's why: We need to be at the football game by 7pm for the Chick-fil-A drawing and possibility that one (or more) of us may 1) Make a total fool of ourselves in front of hundreds of people, and/or 2) Win Chick-fil-A for a year. I can't risk being sweaty for such an occasion.

We should go practice punting. Just in case.

It could happen, ya' know.

No comments: