Sunday, January 3, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

Here are a few things I'm currently doing:

Couch to 5K running program. Seriously. I am.

Reading the Bible with the help of the book, The Bible in 90 Days
(reading the Bible is #8 on my 40 by 40 list)

And I have recommitted to Project 365. When my laptop crashed, some of my photos got disorganized and my perfectionist procrastinator brain (pp brain, I call it) took over. Got too far behind to catch up so I just quit. Starting over.


What are you busy doing?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Amy,
I just wanted to thank you for writting your blogs. I just came across them today and read all your past blogs. I just wanted you to know you have truly touched my life and i appreciate your honesty more than you will ever know. i have NO doubt that God lead me to your blog for a reason and just wanted you to know your words have been a great blessing to me. I will look forward to continueing to read your blog and I pray I can "PAY IT FORWARD" to someone i n return. Thank you again and know I am truly greatful to you.

Many Thanks & Blessings,
Kelly Harris